The term "dysplasia" is used to describe abnormal changes in the cells found on the surface of the cervix. Dysplasia may oc...
What is emergency contraception? Emergency contraception, or emergency birth control, is used to help keep a woman from getting pregna...
If you don't already know, October is the month for Breast Cancer Awareness. It's an annual international health campaign organiz...
Most schools are back at it already. This means that the school athletes are back at work too and lots of injuries will soon happen: sprain...
College may be good for the mind, but it can be tough on your skin. Pizza, breadsticks, ice cream, heavy course loads, and a shift in ...
- ► 2014 (11)
- Meningococcal Infection in College students
- The 'Why' Behind Contraceptive Failure
- Herpes Testing: How is it Done?
- Certified Urgent Care Center Category 1
- OUR NEW OFFICE IS NOW OPEN
- Walk in for your FREE FLU SHOTS
- Emergency Contraception: What is it?!
- Vaccination: HPV
- How to: HIV Testing
- Did You Know? STD and STI Q&A for College Students...
- January: Cervical Cancer Awareness Month
- ▼ February (11)